Breast cancer and Osteoporosis are the two biggest health killers in any women after disease. These two are the most common diseases that a woman faces on a high probability. Osteoporosis is a kind of health problem that almost every women faces after attaining a certain age. Lifetime of wellness is what every woman must look for, especially after so much of health awareness going on through the media. Here are a few health tips for women that can turn out to be quite beneficial for them:
1. Zap your stress: Keeping things too much on your plate will definitely stress you out. Stress is a deadly disease which can significantly harm your health. This is why you must find some stress-reduction method such as yoga, meditation, provided by any artistic professional that makes you feel better, etc. and stick with a fixed routine.
2. Use of Birth Control: As weird as it might sound, many women do use birth control pills to regulate their cycles. However doing so also provides the benefit by preventing the risk of uterine and ovarian cancer in women.
3. Quit smoking: Think about fertility. A women’s fertility starts to decline after reaching the age of 32. Being a smoker even reduces that level by a great extent. At the same time, everybody reacts to certain habits differently; smoking might not affect one woman as much as it might to another.
4. Balanced calcium supplements: Too much of calcium can result in kidney stones, similarly too less calcium content can lead to occurrence of Osteoporosis after attaining a certain age in women. Every woman should consult a dietician at least once, who can tell just how much calcium the body would require at a certain age. However, one glass of milk is commonly must for every woman as per every health tip magazine.
5. Do more than cardio: Women need to perform a mix of cardio and other exercises, for it is very important for them to burn down their excessive calories. Running and doing cardio exercises for at least 4-5 times a week reduces the risks of attaining diseases such as cancer, diabetes, Osteoporosis and many more.
Health tips for women are easy to find and read if you have the availability of internet. Women’s Web is the leading website for Indian women, which not only provides you information about health tips for women but does a lot more than that. This website’s main focus is to encourage women empowerment along with detailed information about career, entrepreneurship, parenting, women’s health, etc. This website also shares stories about social issues that a woman faces in the world and quite encouraging stories about the powerful and strong headed women.